Happy New Year! Happy Spring! You can tell it is a fresh year with flowers starting to bloom and the warm sun beating down on your skin.
At least, this is what is happening in the south! Hopefully, if you haven’t started experiencing the changes in the air you will begin to experience it!
Having children with food allergies, you may also have children that have seasonal allergies as well. So what do you use to suppress or bring those allergies to a ‘state of calmness’?
It is time for you to organize, or ‘spring into’ your Herbal Tool Kit! That’s right. There are 5 ideas that you can use to start or add to your Herbal Tool Kit. These ideas will assist you and help your survive the spring season.
5 IDEAS FOR YOUR HERBAL TOOL KIT
- Start an herbal garden. All you need is a few mini pots or a little space in your yard to plant a few herbals. Dollar Tree has a lot of cute pots…go check them out!
- Order a few herbal supplements. If you don’t have time to go a health food store, order them here.
- Add herbals to your food. While you are preparing meals, add a few herbals to your recipes…the aroma will be amazing!
- Tea time. Your child will love having tea time with you. You can invite all of the super heros and dolls to the party.
- Essential oils. Essential oils are the liquid from the plants, herbs, shurbs, etc. These oils have been a part of our tool kit for 8 years. I am sure you will love them too.
I hope you can begin to add to your herbal tool kit or start your own with the ideas that I have shared with you.
Hicunni, Eating Psychology & Mind Body Nutrition Coach, 2017